Hello,

For the past one week, I have been busy due to some work. But still, I tested my code very much, polished it and fixed a few bugs. Though, there are some areas where there are some bugs and memory leaks. I haven’t been able to reach at those spots but I will shortly. The best thing is most (90%) of the things I planned to do in first coding period has been completed. So, instead of wasting time I have decided to move ahead and implement other things. This week I will focus on “Scan Selected Files” feature. This feature will get the albums of all selected files and will search those albums in MusicBrainz database. Lets work on to get this feature right.

Thank You

About these ads