This week I completed Automatic Search. They way automatic search works is very similar to the way it worked previously. This is how it work:
- Select a number of files related to one album in BrowserList.
- Open MusicBrainz Dialog and click on Automatic Search.
- Now, FreeDB ID will be calculated and it will be searched using MusicBrainz Web Service.
- Results will be dispplayed.
- Double click on any result to search it over MusicBrainz Database.
The way now FreeDB ID is calculated is exactly same as with CDDB.
Here is an example,
Now double click on the Result.
“Rubbish” has been searched over MusicBrainz. You can now double click on any album and view its Tracks.
This week I will implement Apply TAGs for Automatic Search.